Administrative assistant – OttawaIsabelle L'Heureux
Do you have experience as an administrative assistant and are looking for a new challenge? Join our young and dynamic team of professionals renowned for their knowledge in the field of insolvency.
Requirements and qualifications
- A Post-secondary degree or diploma in Secretariat/Accounting or office management;
- 1-2 years of working experience in administration;
- Fluent in English and French (both oral and written);
- Professional behavior (skills for teamwork, autonomy, dynamic, people skills, honesty, ability to work with deadlines);
- Excellent competencies in computer skills – MS Office software.
- Follow up with debtors on counselling sessions (calls in both official languages);
- Send correspondences and prescribed forms in both official languages;
- Complete various tasks in proposal files;
- Assist the receptionist (appointments and payments);
- Filing, scanning, printing, photocopying documents;
- All other related tasks to support the team.
- Competitive base salary;
- Competitive benefits;
- Complete in-house training given by Ginsberg Gingras;
- Opportunities to advance within the company;
- Flexible hours;
- Annual leaves.
- 203-649, Montreal Road, Ottawa
Send us your resume
Does this sound interesting?
At Ginsberg Gingras, you can expect the unexpected and we truly believe that every employee and customer is unique.
As the time come to give your career a new meaning? If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Mrs. Michelle Déziel, Director of Human Resources and Training.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.