Administrative assistant – Operations departmentIsabelle L'Heureux
You are a motivated person who is looking for a rewarding position within a company, growing and evolving, offering an exciting and professional work environment?
Join our dynamic team!
Ginsberg Gingras is looking to add an administrative assistant to his team.
We are looking for someone willing to initiate an interesting and challenging career in an exciting and professional work environment.
- A college degree in Accounting or have studied in the Accounting;
- Excellent command of English and French (oral and written);
- Professional behavior (skills for teamwork, autonomy, dynamic, people skills, honesty, ability to work with deadlines);
- Excellent competencies in computer skills – MS Office software (Excel).
Your main tasks
- Prepare the distribution of dividends; Sort and send cheques to creditors; Proceed to the trustee’s discharge; Produce and send the receipts and disbursements statement; Archive closed files and box them for storage; Scan documents; Assist the receptionist; Carry out all other related tasks in day to day operations.
- Competitive base salary
- Complete training in-house, given by Ginsberg Gingras
- 102-160, Hopital Blvd., Gatineau (Quebec), J8T 8J1
Send us your resume
Does this sound interesting?
At Ginsberg Gingras, you can expect the unexpected and we truly believe that every employee and customer is unique.
As the time come to give your career a new meaning? If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Mrs. Michelle Déziel, Director of Human Resources and Training.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.