Administrative assistant – GatineauIsabelle L'Heureux
You have experience as an administrative assistant and looking for new challenges in your professional career ?
Join our young and dynamic team of professionals recognized for their expertise in the field of insolvency!
Requirements and qualifications
- A Post-secondary degree or diploma in Secretariat/Accounting or office management;
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative assistant role;
- Fluent in English and French (both oral and written);
- Professional behavior (skills for teamwork, autonomy, dynamic, people skills, honesty, ability to work with deadlines);
- Excellent competencies in computer skills – MS Office software.
- Calculate the debtors’ proof of incomes;
- Manage incoming and outgoing collections calls for customers with late payments;
- Follow up with debtors on required documents for the preparation of income tax return;
- Enter data in the computer;
- Prepare and send various correspondences;
- Assist the receptionist;
- All other related tasks to support the team.
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive benefits
- Complete training in-house, given by Ginsberg Gingras
- Flexible hours
- Possibility of career advancement.
- 145 promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Quebec), J8X 2K4
Send us your resume
Does this sound interesting?
At Ginsberg Gingras, you can expect the unexpected and we truly believe that every employee and customer is unique.
As the time come to give your career a new meaning? If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by e-mail to: email@example.com, to the attention of Mrs. Michelle Déziel, Director of Human Resources and Training.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.